THE PROJECT COMPRISED OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF A NEW TWO STOREY 180 COVER PUBLIC HOUSE AND RESTAURANT WITH FIRST FLOOR LEVEL MANAGER'S ACCOMMODATION.
The new pub was constructed on a brownfield site and the project included Section 278 highway work alterations The building includes a new bar and restaurant area, toilet facilities, kitchen and beer cellar in addition to the manager's first floor accommodation.
The project included the provision of all bar fittings, loose furniture and fittings together with the coordination of the clients specialist equipment suppliers.
Key features of the project were:-
- Site remediated
- Piled foundation solution
- Timber and oak frame construction
- Fast track project including fixtures, furnishings and equipment
- Bar fitting and joinery installations
- Design and Construct form of procurement