THE PROJECT COMPRISED OF THE REFURBISHMENT OF WARD F3, AN OUTPATIENT WARD FOR MINOR TREATMENTS FOR CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS.
The refurbishment increased the bed capacity and also provided overnight accommodation for parents.
The works comprised of the stripping out of the existing finishes, fixtures and fittings and building services. New hospital quality floor, wall and ceiling finishes were installed in addition to new doors, joinery and fixtures and fittings. New mechanical and electrical installations were also installed including new bed head services
Key features of the project were:
- Refurbishment within a busy occupied building
- Access to the working area was carefully planned as the project was located at Level 3
- Hospital type internal finishes installed
- Healthcare type mechanical and electrical installations
- Traditional Specification & Drawings